The objective of Sarvodaya Fusion is to improve the computer literacy and the ICT skills of students from rural areas. This will be achieved by implementing the following points and with the help of the following organizations to standardize the assestment of students who sit for these exams in their telecentres.
- Information and Communication Technology Agency (ICTA) partnered to introduce the standardized assessment to telecentres.
- A Resource pool from University of Moratuwa, prepared written and practical examinations and marking schemes for the assessment.
- Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC) supported telecentres to obtain TVEC registration.
- This initiative is supported by telecentre.org (a collaborative initiative funded by Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC))